Good Afternoon Rancho Serrano Owners,
We wanted to let you know about the upcoming slurry project and some information about why the slurry is being done so soon after the road replacement.
1. The road project was quoted as a two step process from the beginning and it was part of the original bid.
2. The slurry acts as a binder over the new asphalt, protecting it from water and adding addition bonding strength.
3. The contractor proposed doing one side of the street at a time to accommodate parking.
4. We experienced some garbage truck paint leaking onto the street which will be eliminated.
5. The manhole covers will be sealed around the edges since leveling and adding concrete sleeves disrupted the asphalt. Some concrete sleeves were missing at the time of the initial installation.
The road is being done correctly and should give us 20 to 25 years of service.
Attached is the map schedule of work.
If you have any questions please feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2022 Annual meeting was held on March 22, 2022 and quorum was achieved. The Annual Meeting is your opportunity to have a voice in the community and support the efforts of the Board and Management. Thank you for voting. Your involvement in the Annual Election is the key to our success!
Harry Shivlock was reelected and John Reed is a new Board member to the Community. Thank you both for volunteering to serve your community.
June 20-23, 2022, are the dates for the upcoming slurry project. More details to come before the project starts.
THE 2022 GARGE SALE HAS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 19, 2022. Please see attached flyer for details.
The next Rancho Serrano garage sale will be scheduled for March of 2022.
Sidewalk repairs will be taking places throughout the community starting the week of April 27th. Please be aware of vendors when driving in and out of your driveways. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Avalon Management at 951-699-2918.
RANCHO SERRANO COMMUNITY GARAGE SALE
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2019
7:00 A.M. TO 1:00 P.M.
Gates will be held open during this time only.
A great time to recycle your valuables! Homeowners clean out those closets and garages, and get those goods ready to make a little extra cash before the holidays! Gates will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. only. Signs are not permitted in the common areas, however, homeowners may place their own advertisements in local newspapers or bulletins. The cost for any advertisement is the direct responsibility of the homeowners who elect to participate.
If you wish to donate any unsold garage sale items, you may
contact the Salvation Army for free donation pick-up
@ (800) 728-7825 or www.satruck.org, or Goodwill @ (951) 225-6290.
Salvation Army Family Store and Donation Center @ 27525 Jefferson Ave., Temecula. Goodwill @ 32705 Temecula Parkway, Temecula.